About the CAC of Randolph County
Serving Winchester, Union City, Lynn, and surrounding areas near Randolph County
Visit us at
122 South Meridian Street
Winchester, IN 47394
Our Executive Director is Mallory Stevenson
Contact us at
or email email@example.com
Find us online at
How to report abuse near us
This CAC only accepts cases based on informed reports from law enforcement or the Department of Child Services. If you suspect abuse, call 911 in an emergency or call the Indiana Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-800-5556.
What you will find at the CAC of Randolph County
- We’re an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- We’re also a NCA Non-Member Developing Center.
- Forensic Interviews are conducted on-site
- Victim Advocacy is offered on-site
- Physical health and mental health referrals are available at no or low-cost
- We work closely with Indiana DCS Caseworkers, the Prosecutor’s Office, and local law enforcement agencies including the State Police, Sheriff’s Department, and local city and town police departments.
Recently around CAC of Randolph County
Posts, stories, and editorials from the Indiana Chapter about CACs and child abuse protection work around Indiana.