The Southwest Indiana Child Advocacy Center Coalition is now hiring for a forensic interviewer/administrative assistant. The position is hourly and is headquartered in Jasper, Ind.
The job description entails:
- Conducting highly specialized interviews of children alleged to be victim of abuse, neglect, and/or witness to violent crimes.
- Supporting the mission of organization and interview children in a supportive manner in a comfortable environment and conduct a neutrfact-findinging interview.
- Providing clerical assistance and assist in the overall daily administration of the organization; to include inventory of sites, typing and filing of reports and correspondence, maintenance and input of database systems.
Job Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating, videotaping, and documenting interviews of children
- Handles difficult and complex cases which may require court testimony
- Conducts sensitive and thorough interviews who are alleged to be victims of abuse, neglect, or have witnessed a violent crime
- Consults with multidisciplinary team and participates in case review
- Respond to subpoenas and testify when requested
- Acts as an advocate to create/support high standards for child abuse investigations in Indiana Region 17
- Must have a valid driver’s license, be willing and able to drive throughout 7 county region for interviews, meetings, hearings, and other business for the organization. Service area includes Crawford, Daviess, Dubois, Martin, Orange, Perry, and Spencer Counties.
- Prepare, submit, track statistical information
- Retrieve and enter date regarding surveys
- Serves as secretary/receptionist for organization’s Director
- Perform other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the organization’s Director
To learn more, download this job description, responsibilities, and requirements document (PDF).
To apply, submit resumes by February 22, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org or SWICACC, P.O. Box 252, Jasper, IN 47547-0252