About Holly’s House CAC
Serving Evansville, McCutchanville, St. Joseph, and surrounding areas around Vanderburgh County
Visit us at
750 North Park Drive
Evansville, IN 47710
U.S. Mail should be sent to: PO Box 4125, Evansville, IN, 47724
Our Executive Director is Kristine Cordts
Contact us at
Call 812-437-SAFE (7233)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us online at
Holly’s House is a child and adult advocacy center for victims of intimate crimes. It is a safe location where adult and child victims of intimate violence are interviewed.
Advocates from Albion Fellows Bacon Center or a counselor from the Lampion Center are also available to provide support for the victims and their families.
Holly’s House is an NCA Affiliate Member.
How to report abuse near us
This CAC only accepts cases based on informed reports from law enforcement or the Department of Child Services. If you suspect abuse, call 911 in an emergency or call the Indiana Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-800-5556.
What you will find at Safe Harbor CAC
- We’re an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Forensic Interviews are conducted on-site
- Victim Advocacy is offered on-site
- Therapy Dogs may be available
- Physical health and mental health referrals are available at no or low-cost
- We work closely with Indiana DCS Caseworkers, the Prosecutor’s Office, and local law enforcement agencies including the State Police, Sheriff’s Department, and local city and town police departments.
Recently around Holly’s House
Posts, stories, and editorials from the Indiana Chapter about CACs and child abuse protection work around Indiana.