About JACY House CAC
Serving Richmond, Spring Grove, Centerville and surrounding areas near Wayne County
Visit us at
1400 Chester Blvd
Richmond, IN 47374
Our Executive Director is Amanda Wilson
Contact us at
or email email@example.com
Find us online at
JACY House is a program of the Children’s Justice Advocacy Center, Inc. A 501 (c)(3) non-profit agency that opened in 2003 as an alternate process to investigations and prosecutions of child abuse cases in Wayne County.
JACY House provides a safe, child-friendly, neutral place for children who need to be interviewed when there have been allegations of abuse.
JACY House uses a Multi-Disciplinary Team approach where members from investigation, prosecution, mental health and medical communities collaborate in the best interest of the child and family.
How to report abuse near us
This CAC only accepts cases based on informed reports from law enforcement or the Department of Child Services. If you suspect abuse, call 911 in an emergency or call the Indiana Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-800-5556.
What you will find at the JACY House CAC
- We’re an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Forensic Interviews are conducted on-site
- Victim Advocacy is offered on-site
- Therapy Dogs may be available
- Physical health and mental health referrals are available at no or low-cost
- We work closely with Indiana DCS Caseworkers, the Prosecutor’s Office, and local law enforcement agencies including the State Police, Sheriff’s Department, and local city and town police departments.
Recently around JACY House
Posts, stories, and editorials from the Indiana Chapter about CACs and child abuse protection work around Indiana.
Jacy House Child Advocacy Center
In Wayne County, Indiana, the rate of substantiated cases of child abuse and neglect in 2001 exceeded the state average, with the number of reports of child abuse rising 35% from 2000 to 2001. Additionally, Wayne County saw three child fatalities in 2001 due to abuse and neglect. This state…