About the Johnson County Prosecutor’s Office
Serving Greenwood, Franklin, Whiteland, Trafalgar, and surrounding areas near Johnson County
Visit us at
1 Caisson Drive
Franklin, IN 46131
Our Director is Carrie Miles
Contact us at
Call Carrie Miles at 317-346-4525
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This CAC does not accept online donations yet. Contact them directly to arrange a gift.
The Johnson County CAC is under the umbrella of the Johnson County Prosecutor’s Office.
How to report abuse near us
This CAC only accepts cases based on informed reports from law enforcement or the Department of Child Services. If you suspect abuse, call 911 in an emergency or call the Indiana Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-800-5556.
What you will find at the Johnson County CAC
- We’re an office of the Johnson County Prosecutor’s Office.
- Forensic Interviews are conducted on-site
- Victim Advocacy is offered on-site
- Physical health and mental health referrals are available at no or low-cost
- We work closely with Indiana DCS Caseworkers, the Prosecutor’s Office, and local law enforcement agencies, including the State Police, Sheriff’s Department, and local city and town police departments.
Recently around the Johnson County CAC
Posts, stories, and editorials from the Indiana Chapter about CACs and child abuse protection work around Indiana.
Forensic interview admitted as evidence in Johnson County Court
Excellent police work, CAC interviews, and prosecution come together to help sentence a Johnson County child molester.
Marion and Johnson County CACs building strong relationships with Prosecutors and dispel beliefs along the way
Child Advocacy Centers across Indiana and the US are finding ways to form partnerships and boundaries with their local Prosecutor’s Offices.