About the Johnson County Prosecutor’s Office and ASSIST Indiana
Serving Greenwood, Franklin, Whiteland, Trafalgar, and surrounding areas near Johnson County
The Johnson County CAC is under the umbrella of the Johnson County Prosecutor’s Office.
We managed day-to-day with the help of the nonprofit ASSIST Indiana.
How to report abuse near us
This CAC only accepts cases based on informed reports from law enforcement or the Department of Child Services. If you suspect abuse, call 911 in an emergency or call the Indiana Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-800-5556.
What you will find at the Johnson County CAC
- We’re an office of the Johnson County Prosecutor’s Office. We are managed day-to-day by the nonprofit ASSIST Indiana.
- Forensic Interviews are conducted on-site
- Victim Advocacy is offered on-site
- Therapy Dogs may be available
- Physical health and mental health referrals are available at no or low-cost
- We work closely with Indiana DCS Caseworkers, the Prosecutor’s Office, and local law enforcement agencies including the State Police, Sheriff’s Department, and local city and town police departments.
Recently around ASSIST Indiana and Johnson County
Posts, stories, and editorials from the Indiana Chapter about CACs and child abuse protection work around Indiana.