About Kids Talk CAC
Serving Anderson, Edgewood, Chesterfield and surrounding areas near Madison and Tipton County
Visit us at
814 Central Avenue
Anderson, IN 46012
Our Executive Director is Denise Valdez. We’re a part of Aspire Indiana.
Contact us at
or email email@example.com
Find us online at
This CAC does not accept online donations yet. Contact them directly, or consider a donation to the Indiana Chapter.
How to report abuse near us
This CAC only accepts cases based on informed reports from law enforcement or the Department of Child Services. If you suspect abuse, call 911 in an emergency or call the Indiana Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-800-5556.
What you will find at Kids Talk CAC
- We’re a 501(c)3 non-profit organization part of Aspire Indiana.
- Forensic Interviews are conducted on-site
- Victim Advocacy is offered on-site
- We are an NCA Accredited Member
- Physical health and mental health referrals are available at no or low-cost
- We work closely with Indiana DCS Caseworkers, the Prosecutor’s Office, and local law enforcement agencies including the State Police, Sheriff’s Department, and local city and town police departments.
Recently around Kids Talk CAC
Posts, stories, and editorials from the Indiana Chapter about CACs and child abuse protection work around Indiana.