About the Delaware County CAC, a Division of Meridian Health Services
Serving Muncie, Yorktown, Selma, and surrounding areas near Delaware County
Visit us at
3620 W White River Blvd
Muncie, IN 47394
Our Executive Director is Cameron Pence
Contact us at
or email email@example.com
Find us online at
Meridian Health CAC on Facebook
How to report abuse near us
This CAC only accepts cases based on informed reports from law enforcement or the Department of Child Services. If you suspect abuse, call 911 in an emergency or call the Indiana Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-800-5556.
What you will find at Meridian Health CAC
- We’re an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization partnered with Meridian Health Services.
- We’re also a NCA Non-Member Developing Center.
- Forensic Interviews are conducted on-site
- Victim Advocacy is offered on-site
- Physical health and mental health referrals are available at no or low-cost
- We work closely with Indiana DCS Caseworkers, the Prosecutor’s Office, and local law enforcement agencies including the State Police, Sheriff’s Department, and local city and town police departments.
Recently around Meridian Health Services CAC
Posts, stories, and editorials from the Indiana Chapter about CACs and child abuse protection work around Indiana.
New Delaware Co. CAC Coordinator recalls series of firsts over the last six months
Forensic interviewers begin their training by observing, watching, dissecting, and questioning recorded forensic interviews. But have no ability to train with manikins. Instead, they start by interviewing live, adult volunteers.