About Valley Oaks Health CAC
Serving Rensselaer, Collegeville, Roselawn, and surrounding areas near Jasper County
Visit us at
131 West Drexel Parkway
Rensselaer, IN 47978
Our Executive Director is Kim Denton
Contact us at
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us online at
This CAC does not accept online donations yet. Contact them directly, or consider a donation to the Indiana Chapter.
How to report abuse near us
This CAC only accepts cases based on informed reports from law enforcement or the Department of Child Services. If you suspect abuse, call 911 in an emergency or call the Indiana Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-800-5556.
What you will find at Valley Oaks Health CAC
- Valley Oaks CAC is operated by Valley Oaks Health Network
- Forensic Interviews are conducted on-site
- Victim Advocacy is offered on-site
- Therapy Dogs may be available
- Physical health and mental health referrals are available at no or low-cost
- We work closely with Indiana DCS Caseworkers, the Prosecutor’s Office, and local law enforcement agencies including the State Police, Sheriff’s Department, and local city and town police departments.
Recently around Valley Oaks Health CAC
Posts, stories, and editorials from the Indiana Chapter about CACs and child abuse protection work around Indiana.