About Zoey’s Place CAC
Serving Greenfield, New Palestine, McCordsville, Fortville, and surrounding areas near Hancock County
Visit us at
953 West North Street
Greenfield, IN 46140
Our Executive Director is Crystal Wiley
Contact us at
or email Zoeysplace81@gmail.com
Find us online at
This CAC accepts donations through PayPal, Kroger Rewards, and Amazon Smile. Learn more on their website.
How to report abuse near us
This CAC only accepts cases based on informed reports from law enforcement or the Department of Child Services. If you suspect abuse, call 911 in an emergency or call the Indiana Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-800-5556.
What you will find at Zoey’s Place
- We’re an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- We are a NCA Affiliate Member Center.
- Forensic Interviews are conducted on-site.
- Victim Advocacy is offered on-site.
- Physical health and mental health referrals are available at no or low cost.
- We work closely with Indiana DCS Caseworkers, the Prosecutor’s Office, and local law enforcement agencies including the State Police, Sheriff’s Department, and local city and town police departments.
Recently around Safe Harbor
Posts, stories, and editorials from the Indiana Chapter about CACs and child abuse protection work around Indiana.