Marion County Child Advocacy CenterMarion County
4134 North Keystone Avenue
The Marion County Prosecutor’s Office is committed to prosecuting child abuse and neglect cases to the fullest extent of the law.
About the Child Advocacy Center
In Marion County, if a child has been victimized or is a witness to a violent crime they may be interviewed at the Marion County Child Advocacy Center, a division of the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office. The Child Advocacy Center is a child-focused center dedicated to providing children a safe and comfortable place where highly trained child interviewers talk to children in private, child-friendly interview rooms.
Also, at the Child Advocacy Center, deputy prosecutors, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD) Child Abuse Detectives, Department of Child Services (DCS) investigators and caseworkers all work under one roof to coordinate a unified response to child abuse reports so that every child is treated with equal importance. Reducing trauma suffered by a child victim or witness during the investigation and prosecution is the primary goal of the Child Advocacy Center. For more information about the Child Advocacy Center, please contact us at (317) 327-6900.
- The Marion County CAC is a separate entity from the Indiana Department of Child Services. If you have an issue for DCS, visit dcs.IN.gov.
- Guardian Ad-Litem/Court Appointed Special Advocates should contact Child Advocates, Inc.
- Learn more about the Marion County CAC at Indy.gov.
- Visit the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office Website.
- Download a PDF brochure about the Marion County CAC.