About the Child Advocacy Center of Southeastern Indiana
Serving Dillsboro, Madison, Greensburg, and all of Southeast Indiana across Ohio, Switzerland, Jefferson, Ripley, Dearborn, Jennings, and Scott counties
Visit us at one of our 3 locations
12211 Rullman Drive
Dillsboro, IN 47018
1516 W. Main Street
Greensburg, IN 47240
100 E. Second Street
Madison, IN 47250
Our Executive Director is Kelli Jette
Contact us at
Call 812-432-3200 (Dillsboro)
or email email@example.com.
Find us online at
How to report abuse near us
This CAC only accepts cases based on informed reports from law enforcement or the Department of Child Services. If you suspect abuse, call 911 in an emergency or call the Indiana Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-800-5556.
What you will find at CAC Southeast
- We’re an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Forensic Interviews are conducted on-site at all three locations
- Prevention programming for youth and adults
- Victim Advocacy is offered on-site
- Therapy dogs may be available
- Physical health and mental health referrals are available at no or low-cost
- We work closely with Indiana DCS Caseworkers, the Prosecutor’s Office, and local law enforcement agencies including the State Police, Sheriff’s Department, and local city and town police departments.
CACSEI is headquartered at our Dillsboro location in Dearborn County
Recently around CAC Southeast
Posts, stories, and editorials from the Indiana Chapter about CACs and child abuse protection work around Indiana.